View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 11:33 PM   #8
Julius Caesar
Addict
Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Yes, I can highlight invisible words on the blank screen and it reads on the blank screen. It behaves exactly the same way in landscape 1 or 2 column mode. I even tried to change to read with white fonts on black background. Same problem

I have updated to the latest version at the time of this writing 5.13.1
I intentionally posted it at the kindle forum since the iPad forum in this site seems not to be very busy.

Last edited by Julius Caesar; 08-01-2017 at 11:38 PM.
Julius Caesar is offline   Reply With Quote