View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 11:11 PM   #5
Julius Caesar
Addict
Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I already contacted Amazon and they said they are still working on my issue. Tomorrow will be two weeks since I reported the problem. I already updated to the latest version released just two or three days ago to no avail.

So, here's my question. If I take a nuclear option and reset all contents and settings of the whole iPad and then only reinstall Kindle app to the exclusion of any other app, would it make any difference? Could it be a conflict between Kindle app and another app that I am not aware of? I thought each app for iOS is supposed to be isolated from one another so resetting the whole iPad wouldn't make any difference.
Julius Caesar is offline   Reply With Quote