View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 02:51 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmani73 View Post
1. In the viewer is it possible to scroll the contents using the touchpad edge scrolling. I am used to reading all my stuff using this and find it difficult having to use the space bar or pageup and pagedown buttons.
I would think that this would be controlled by the software driver for this device. I use the mouse wheel or the up and down arrow keys to scroll. You're driver should be able emulate the mouse wheel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmani73 View Post
2. Is it possible to make calibre recognise dell axim x30. I use it exclusively for reading books and feeds using mobipocket reader.
I'm not familar with the device but if it hooks up via usb as a drive you should be able to use the Connect to Folder option via the dropdown arrow to the right of send to device icon. This will connect to a folder on the device and allow you to send books to the folder.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote