View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 01:03 AM   #2
BexBits
Zealot
BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Nook classic, Nook Simple Touch, Nook HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmani73 View Post
Hi,

I have been fascinated by Calibre ever since I discovered it (one week back). It works great for me. I am using it on my desktop at home that runs linux mint and on my laptop that runs win xp. I have the following requests:

1. In the viewer is it possible to scroll the contents using the touchpad edge scrolling. I am used to reading all my stuff using this and find it difficult having to use the space bar or pageup and pagedown buttons.

2. Is it possible to make calibre recognise dell axim x30. I use it exclusively for reading books and feeds using mobipocket reader.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-SR
I can scroll using my touchpad.
BexBits is offline   Reply With Quote