View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 11:39 PM   #68
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
it won't be any worse then someone walking around with a blutooth ear piece attached to the ear. That's rather silly looking.
Lol! This is too funny, yet true! I get a kick out of seeing all those people constantly wearing their BT headsets for no apparent reason other than to attract attention to themselves. It also reminds me of the people who used to, and some still do, wear the wired headsets and walk around looking like they're talking to themselves. First time I saw someone doing this, I thought he was talking to me before I saw the wire. Come on, are you so busy you can't sit down or stand somewhere out of the way for the few minutes the phone call will take? Or better yet, take the 10 seconds that's needed to put the earpiece in? Even funnier is that it's not usually the stereo-typical geeks doing this either, but someone trying to *look* cool.

</rant>
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote