View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 12:24 PM   #37
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
I had a buddy who had one of those cell phones which looked like an old WWII ammo box, funny as heck, but ya know, it was better than other options. My first "portable" computer weighed in at 22lbs or so and I was THRILLED to have it...the original Compaq "luggable"...the best looked like an old Singer Sewing Machine in it's case.
At work I used the original Compaq portable when I traveled. I can still remember the stares I received in '87 and '88 when I put it in the overhead compartment. No HD just dual floppies. But it worked and earned frequent flier status

I have the Entourage Edge and it's a neat device, especially since the last couple of updates. Still a bit heavy and bulky but it works nicely.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote