View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 01:06 AM   #10
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
surprised

Yes I am surprised as well. I have a 360 though and do not know if they are perhaps a bit more sturdy?

It was my understanding that the Pocketbooks normally only come with a USB cable for transferring data and charging.

The screen problem does sound like an issue, I would think they should send you a replacement.

My Cool-er has been replaced two times, due to firmware issues, but no problems so far with my pocketbook 360.

I don't know of any companies that could properly service a e-ink device other than maybe Netronix? The manufacturer of the screens.

When you were having this problem with the screen were you able to talk to the device on your computer? ie could you still send it books etc.

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote