View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 07:28 AM   #44
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by orwell2k View Post
I also find the settings for wrist-turn do not perform exactly as specified:

But in fact, "180A°+slow prev/next page" has no effect, and "180A°+FAST prev/next page" has inversion.

For me, I prefer to use inversion on each page turn as it refreshes the page and minimises any ghosting from the previous text/images. So this situation does not bother me, but other users my wish for the "180A°+slow prev/next page" setting to work correctly.

Of course, I could be doing something wrong, but the wrist-turn works for "180A°+FAST prev/next page" and not for "180A°+slow prev/next page" on my PB360.
I don't use the pageturn feature so I can't tell. I love the 180° for all its other features.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote