View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 06:01 AM   #12
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It's not, but the enormous benefits that the touchscreen bring you for me at least, far outweigh the slight loss in clarify. Annotation, dictionary lookup, the ability to search within a book and for a book - all these are excellent features. I have numerous eBook readers, as you can see from my profile on the left; the PRS-600 is my overall favourite.

Somewhat OT, but then again, somewhat not:

The Sony 505 is considered to be classic in clarity. Yes, the 600 does not have the same clarity - and we all know the reason for that. I played with one at Best Buy for about 30 minutes. The only reason I didn't buy it was because they were sold out of the Black version at that particular Best Buy.

Harry: I've returned the 300 and will be purchasing the Sony 600 (black) either today or tomorrow. I MUST do this, as I also just ordered a Noreve Cover that cost almost $100.

If anyone here has not tried Noreve (for Kindle and Sony 600), then let me tell you that these covers are exquisite. I also own two more for my two Kindle 2s.

Doon
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote