View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 04:09 AM   #13
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
on a somewhat related note, my mom had me cancel her 25+ year subscription to the l.a. times. when i called to cancel, the rep told me that subscribers to the physical newspaper also got access to the website. they didn't offer a website-only option, not even at the same price as the physical newspaper. since my mom was moving to a smaller place, she didn't want tons of papers arriving each week, and is tired of having to carry them to the recycling area. the l.a. times is not apparently set up to comprehend this situation.

personally i don't care whether i read news on my computer or my cybook, but i'd like more accurate news rather than spin. i can get spin at any blog. i hardly need to pay to read it.
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote