View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 10:02 AM   #3
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The way it was used in the video, it seemed more like an image capture tool... not quite "interactive."

It did make me think, though: Suppose an e-paper magazine page allowed you to tap on a text or image link with your finger or a pen, and call up the link on your PC screen? I'd call that interactive.

No idea what show the music came from. And was it me, or was that video fuzzy? (Darned glasses...)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote