View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 07:32 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
All right, Sony, where is my commission? :)

I have been exchanging PMs over the last month or so with a person on another board I frequent. She had many questions about ebook readers, which to buy, how to choose, where to get content etc. I answered her questions as best I could. I just got another PM saying she has ordered the Sony, it was arrived and she is very happy with it. Yay! Now, who do I contact about my sales commission?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote