View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 09:36 AM   #11
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
Two chances isn't really that much. Even if you do know how to lock things down, it is still possible to crack into wifi networks. As part of my CompSci studies, I've done pentesting, and it isn't that difficult to break in, mostly just a waiting game. If you're in a situation like me, where there are few broadband connections, and happen to live near someone who is knowledgable on these matters, you really can't expect to totally keep them out, so likely to get boned.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote