View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 05:34 PM   #5
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithno View Post
Well, they do charge sales tax in states where they have a business presence. I live in TN where they have a facility of some sort in Memphis and I get charged sales tax on every order. I choose Fry's over New Egg often because of the sales tax issue. It's almost 10% in TN.
by law your still required to pay the sales tax, just nobody does.

but anyway. yeah get it at bed bath and beyond. you can get 20% off coupons all over the place. unless frys has free shipping and no tax.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote