View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 12:14 PM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Your HTML still includes links to the images out on the original web sites. This is probably what's upsetting your Sony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedgarcia View Post
Now, my question: I've created a epub file importing (actually copy&paste) a text with pictures from an article from a website. It seems Sigil imported it well since it displays it nicely, etc...

The problem is, when it is saved as EPub, I cannot open it in Sony Reader Application or in my Reader. It seems it is frozen, or keeping trying open it forever.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote