View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 09:36 AM   #15
SciFiReader
GadgetReader
SciFiReader has read War And Peace ... all of itSciFiReader has read War And Peace ... all of itSciFiReader has read War And Peace ... all of itSciFiReader has read War And Peace ... all of itSciFiReader has read War And Peace ... all of itSciFiReader has read War And Peace ... all of itSciFiReader has read War And Peace ... all of itSciFiReader has read War And Peace ... all of itSciFiReader has read War And Peace ... all of itSciFiReader has read War And Peace ... all of itSciFiReader has read War And Peace ... all of it

Device: Sony Reader
Find it enticing!

I have had my Reader for about two weeks, having moved up from reading on my Palm. Like many other people have said it is a refreshing addition to the technology tools I use every day. I am no longer buying any paper books, and trying to convert everything to Reader. I have found myself "investing" a lot of time at work discovering the world of eBooks on Reader since I bought it. This Forum is a great resource for finding out many ideas, solutions and tricks to use for the Reader. Thanks to everyone.
SciFiReader is offline   Reply With Quote