View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 06:20 AM   #8
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
I love it even more, especially due to many peoples' efforts here on extending it to perform as it should have out of the box. I cannot say I haven't picked up a paperback since I've purchased mine, mainly due to lack of availability of the title I wanted (also some of the agregious prices, ehk!), but it is my first and foremost choice. I take it with me wherever I go and use is quite often, as a matter of fact, it's sitting on the coffee table in front of me as I type (not to mention, I show it off every chance I get!).

Great device, only way to make better is to offer a larger screen where traditional size PDF and magazines can be comfortably viewed.
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote