View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 08:14 PM   #36
Laz116
Guru
Laz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Sony PRS-700
I think the saying "if you hear the sound of hooves, don't look for a zebra" is in order here.

While the US governments involvement in the Middle East is somewhat tainted, the notion of an inside job at 9-11 is quite outlandish in my opinion.

Even more so is the idea that Aids was deliberately man made. Did they even have the biological know how to generate a new type of virus back in the eighties?

If I were to look for hidden agendas I would take a much more obvious route. For example I ask myself why Hillary Clinton tells the democratically elected president of Honduras, Manuel Zelaya, (now exiled by a military junta) not to rock the boat (not to stir emotions and try to regain his seat as president of Honduras). I mean, USA fights for democracy, doesn't it? So why siding with the generals who has taken control of Honduras by the means of a coup?

This is of course just one example. There are many others just like that.

The trouble with modern day politicians is that their pragmatism is concealed and justified by the ideological garments they drape themselves in. Freedom of speech is only important as long as it suits the needs of those in power. Democracy in lesser developed countries is only important as long as it doesn't threaten US export or import to/from those very countries.
Laz116 is offline   Reply With Quote