View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 06:24 PM   #3264
SaraD
Groupie
SaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with others

Device: Sony 650, Basic Kindle 7th generation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
I will say I am expecting wireless and Touch on the next models and I expect them relatively soon. I have seen the prototypes and they are gorgeous... an entire change in design.
Wonderful! Hopefully they will compete with or surpass the appearance of the new Sony Touch and Daily Edition devices. The reasons I prefer a Netronix or Jinke made unit over many other choices are still present in the new Sony devices, but they are lovely. With all the new competition such as the Opus coming to market and other companies such as txtr giving press release dates there will be added incentives for Jinke and Netronix to get their new units ready for market. The wireless and touch control aspects do not interest me, but the updated design does.