View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 08:08 AM   #3262
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:

3. Our factories are working on the problem and TouchScreen devices are due to be released. I have no idea yet whether they will go traditional or employ the more expensive technology.
Can you give a rough ballpark of when they will be available to consumers for purchase? The first post of this thread has a date of April 9, 2008 and also mentions touchscreens.

Thanks.

FWIW, I went with a 505 over a 700 because of clarity, price wasn't an issue. I would have prefered a touchscreen.