View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 12:45 PM   #10
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamur View Post
SNIP
I am starting to load it up. I am amazed at the availability of free classics. My next step is to grab something from the forums to try out the manual process. I do have a question in that regard. I see that .mobi and .prc files may include DRM and, as such, couldn't be loaded into the Kindle. Are all of the files uploaded in these forums without DRM?
SNIP
Welcome to MR, pamur.

All of the ebooks uploaded here are non- DRM. The books have been beautifully hand-formatted by the dedicated members on MR. We also have many authors who participate in the forums and very generously offer their work to us (usually free). Check out the writers' corner and the Deals, Freebies, and Resources threads. Also check out avatars and signature lines (where some authors have information about their work).

Many of the classics are also in our ebook section.

Have fun with your new Kindle, and I hope you learn to love it as much as I love my Sony 505.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote