View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 10:53 AM   #7
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Can you add a very needed feature to your script please? What's needed is in a multi-level ToC, the top level needs to be the first entry when the top level is opened as there is no way on the 505 or 700 to actually use the top level as a ToC entry. So if it's also not in the second level, it'll never be as a ToC entry.
Yea I will, that's a good idea. I'll have to look into this a little more though.

I used the Expat XML parser, one of the first XML parsers out there. It's easy to use but more importantly usually included in all Perl distributions. What I'm getting at is this does not support DOM so it's much harder to handle moving,copying nodes as a result. I'll look into it though it shouldn't be too hard.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote