View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 10:05 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Hi Jon,

Unfortunately don't know how to program in Python. I can manage my way through existing code but writing code from scratch is a different story.

I'm almost complete with the perl script, just polishing it up. It should be ready by tonight or tomorrow morning.

=X=
Can you add a very needed feature to your script please? What's needed is in a multi-level ToC, the top level needs to be the first entry when the top level is opened as there is no way on the 505 or 700 to actually use the top level as a ToC entry. So if it's also not in the second level, it'll never be as a ToC entry.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote