View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 06:59 AM   #1
lkodk
Connoisseur
lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: PRS-505 + PRS-600 + PRS-T1 + Kobo Glo
"Protected Page" w/ADE on mac

Hi,

I've just received my PRS-505 the other day, but I am having some issues with ADE books.

I have just downloaded my first drm'ed ADE book from the public library, but I'm not able to read it when I have downloaded it via ADE for mac. The reader just says: "Protected Page", and as far as I have understood it that should be possible. The book is transfered to the reader with Calibre.

What I have done:
Installed the Sony Software and ADE on a Windows machine.
Created an Adobe account, and authorized ADE on Windows with this account.
Hooked up the reader in Windows, and let Adobe authorize the reader.
Installed ADE on mac and authorized it with the same account.

I have then downloaded the book in ADE for mac, and I am able to read it there.
I then added the book in Calibre, and transferred it to my reader. That does not work.

If I transfer the book in Windows directly from ADE, then I am able to read the book on the reader.

As far as I understood it, it should be possible to go mac only after the reader had been authorized in Windows.

So what have I done wrong? Any ideas?
lkodk is offline   Reply With Quote