View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 04:24 AM   #8
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
btw, look at this product called Bamboo from Asus:

http://www.taipeitradeshows.com.tw/p...5&docno=113911

THAT would be a very cool case material for an ereader...heck, I want it for my next laptop, of course it would need to house a bit more oomph...still, it's neat!
Have you ever seen bamboo as a flooring/stairs? It's very attractive there too, and I'd be happy to have a matching laptop.

I suspect (usually to myself) that if there is a (June) device of this nature, it'll be along the design (casing) lines of the iPod Touch/iPhone or alternatively the "single-piece" aluminium design of the newer MacBooks. I'm kinda hangin' for it (hoping for a "dock" with it into which you can plug one of their lovely keyboards).

Which is to say, thanks for posting, brecklundin. I love rumours, even when they're just rumours.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote