View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 03:01 AM   #31786
BenBanned
Groupie
BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paper
Currently reading:
The Boy in the Suitcase (Book 1 Nina Borg Series)
by Lene Kaaberbol and Agnette Friis
Having fun with this, it hits a lot of my blindspots as a reader. Murder mystery, thriller, series, current (ish), authored by women, for a female audience. Not that I avoid this type of book, just outside my normal zone.

1Q84 by Haruki Murakami
The sex scenes are a bit much but enjoying the ride otherwise. The story is unfolding slowly but is not boring at all.

History of the Sikhs vol 1. by Kushwant Singh
Read this last, for sure most if it went over my head so I'm re reading this.
Full of action, adventure and philosophy from medieval Punjab and surrounding cultures.

Just finished :
Say it with Bullets by Richard Powell
Recentlybegan collecting books from the Hard Case Crime Imprint, this is the first one I read.
Here's a link to my YouTube channel re view:
https://youtu.be/ou0r3RWdeoQ?si=Uv-CHue0ltK5MrJ2

Last edited by BenBanned; 03-29-2024 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Spelling
BenBanned is offline   Reply With Quote