View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 05:58 AM   #123
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
That I favour Kobo is not a judgement on their values but on mine. I value their existence as competition in a market with not enough of it, so I will continue to support them (within reason).
But the fact that you like their devices is still the number one reason you favor Kobo, right? Surely you're not sticking with devices that don't quite live up to your expectations in the name of good competition?
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote