View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 02:58 PM   #81
hobnail
Running with scissors
hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eures View Post
Onyx Boox Poke is definitely an option, but it pisses me off that Amazon kept the browser and made it worse. If the function of the Kindle was meant only to read ebooks, they would have removed it entirely. In an ebook reader the browser is used only to comfortably read Wikipedia and must be able to reduce, comfortably, the most complex pages to text. It doesn't have to compete with tablets. In this sense Boox Poke with Android is even exaggerated.
I thought the purpose of the browser was for when you clicked on one of the advertisements at the front or back of the book. In any event I keep the wifi off so it's a moot point for me.
hobnail is offline   Reply With Quote