View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 06:33 AM   #78
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
As I mentioned, there were the ones where the font was locked into something that was hard to read. (too faint, too elaborate, or both) There were also the ones where the line height was forced so that the lines were either too close together or too far apart. (too close is worse for my eyes) There was one where, for some unknown reason, the whole book was in italics.

Shari
The only way I know of to reduce the line hight of a Kindle eBook is to do so with the metrics of the font being used. I do this with ChareInk and it works well with KF8. But for KFX, it doesn't work. Is there a way to reduce the line height for KFX by doing something with the code?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote