View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 12:56 PM   #6
GerReader
Connoisseur
GerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of it

Device: PocketBook Touch HD 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wirti View Post
Hi,

I have attached screenshots of the app's menu and two game screens from my Inkpad X. If you need more screenshots, just let me know.
Thats quite helpful, thanks a lot!

The game screens layouts turned out as good as I hoped for. I use the height of the panel bar as the basis to scale the menu and button bars, and button sizes, this looks like it works quite nicely.

The main thing I am worried about is the game chooser screens. Compared to my device, on the higher resolution screen there is more additional space between the game buttons and the lower button bar. That means that on devices with lower resolution some game buttons could vanish beneath the bottom.

The game chooser screen is something that I am planning to refactor anyway, and it is more clear now where I have to take screen resolution into account.

(edit) A screenshot of a custom game configuration screen, and one of especially the 'Undead' game could also be helpful. The monster icons themselves were tricky to port to eInk and I have optimized line thickness to the Touch HD 3. On a different screen resolution the drawing lines might be either too faint or too thick.

Last edited by GerReader; 11-28-2020 at 01:01 PM.
GerReader is offline   Reply With Quote