View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 05:10 AM   #4
GerReader
Connoisseur
GerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of it

Device: PocketBook Touch HD 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wirti View Post
Thank you for your efforts. It's nice to have some logic puzzles available when you're on the road.

I can confirm that the app works on Pocketbook InkPad X - PB1040 and on Pocketbook Color - PB633 (the puzzles are in greyscale tough).
Hi, thanks for testing the app!

I converted all colors in the games to greyscale, focusing that it looks good with highest possible contrast on the eInk screen. I have planned for the far future to include a setting to switch between greyscale and color.

I'm especially glad that it works on the InkPad X, as this device has a higher screen resolution than my Touch HD 3. I was concerned about scaling of the screen layout, button sizes, etc.

In case it is not too much effort, could you make a screenshot of a game screen on the InkPad X and post it here? It would help me to check if screen coordinates are converted correctly.
GerReader is offline   Reply With Quote