View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 09:03 AM   #65
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by anacreon View Post
You all are very lucky. I've been trying to sync since early this morning, and nary a new dictionary - I'm in France and bought my Kobos (Libra and Forma, plus a Clara I have given and still manage) from Fnac. Anybody from France got the new dictionaries?

JSWolf kindly posted the English dictionary. Could others post others?

I use French, English, German, Italian and Spanish, and German-French, German-English, Spanish-French, Spanish-English, and would English-French and Italian-French and/or Italian-English if there were any decent ones.

English

French
German
Italian
Spanish

German-English
Spanish-English
English-French
Italian-English

German-French
Spanish-French
Italian-French

Last edited by JSWolf; 10-01-2020 at 09:06 AM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote