View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 08:49 AM   #62
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Question

You all are very lucky. I've been trying to sync since early this morning, and nary a new dictionary - I'm in France and bought my Kobos (Libra and Forma, plus a Clara I have given and still manage) from Fnac. Anybody from France got the new dictionaries?

JSWolf kindly posted the English dictionary. Could others post others?

I use French, English, German, Italian and Spanish, and German-French, German-English, Spanish-French, Spanish-English, and would English-French and Italian-French and/or Italian-English if there were any decent ones.

Edit: It would be good to add those links to the Index of Custom Dictionaries (first post last edited by AlPe 18th Dec 2018). The "Direct Links to Kobo Dictionaries" are very old.

Last edited by anacreon; 10-01-2020 at 08:56 AM.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote