View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 04:05 PM   #38
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
I'm having the same trouble as the OP. My objective is to experiment with various font styles to replace default drop caps. I am able to choose and add, but they do not appear under Fonts on the left side of the editor. It's blank and '0'. I have even placed them in Calibre's fonts/ folder to reference. I've also edited the CSS as recommended in post #2. My experience level: novice.
What am I missing?
How are you trying to embed the font file(s)? The following works for me in the Editor:

File > Import files into book > navigate to/select font files
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote