View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 03:26 PM   #6
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomk2 View Post
old thread revival: instead of starting a new thread, can you tell me if the Bujold books sold by Amazon had DRM? There were 2 or three books I wanted, and I have a choice between buying from Amazon or Baen for the same price. I have a credit at Amazon I can use and not have it cost anything, but one of the (non-baen, non-Bujold) books from Amazon in my last purchase had DRM that I have not been successful removing for backup and use on my Nook. I am pretty sure the Baen site does not use DRM?
If the book from amazon is in KFX format, it will have DRM regardless of publisher request. To get it DRM free, you need to get it in KF8 (azw3) or KF7 (mobi), by downloading for USB transfer or using kindle for (pc|mac), or using a kindle too old to support KFX.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote