View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 11:18 AM   #158
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Goals:

Length Goals:
Total Books: 50 (stretch goal of 75) | Total Pages: 25,000 | ETBR Reduction: 25 | PTBR Reduction: 10
Substantive Goals:
Read at least 51% non-American authors | Read more female/nonbinary authors than male | Read at least 52 short stories | Read at least 10 of the New Leaf Book Club/Literary Book Club selections

2019 Totals:

89 books - 178% of my goal - GOAL MET
38 short stories - 73% of my goal - GOAL NOT MET
21,193 - 85% of my goal - GOAL NOT MET
48% female/nonbinary authors / 52% male authors - GOAL NOT MET
43% US authors / 57% non-US authors - GOAL MET
ETBR Reduction: Reduced by 39 - 156% of my goal - GOAL MET
PTBR Reduction: Reduced by -9 - -90% of my goal - GOAL NOT MET
Read at least 10 of the New Leaf Book Club/Literary Book Club selections - GOAL MET

(Geeky spreadsheet snaps attached)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2019 Stats Summary.JPG
Views:	336
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	175957   Click image for larger version

Name:	2019 Detailed Stats.JPG
Views:	333
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	175958  
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote