View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 02:37 PM   #153
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I will make my 100 book goal, I'm currently reading the 100th and plan to finish it tonight. My usual 40,000 page goal I didn't make. I'll expect to read another couple of books before the end of the year, I think I'll fall short by 2000-2500 pages. I did finish my series goals; finishing all the series that I had on my "active" list on January 1.

I don't mind missing my page goal; it's because of a couple of new hobbies I discovered this year. Which means that I did have fun and was able to relax and that's, at this moment in my life, the most important thing.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote