View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 02:05 AM   #151
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Just a note in here to say that I've effectively abandoned any attempt to keep my tracking up to date here. The last 7 months have not really allowed me to focus on anything but "life", and while I've certainly read as much (or more) than other years, the vast majority of it has been comfort re-reads. As for buying new books? Well, THAT is pretty much precluded by said life, but fortunately my libraries have picked up the slack.
That is regrettable. You are part of the intelligent crowd on mobileread. Hope to see you return to full mode in the future.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote