View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 05:10 PM   #49
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
I have an electronic copy of Tyndale's New Testament published in about 1525 or there about. It is middle English spelling and before the u and v got swapped. Whoever made it seems to have tried to fix the u's and v's but gave up after a while. I enjoy reading it in it original form but I must be sadistic it my struggles sometimes. For me, it is what I like but I can see that someone trying to read the Tyndale translation for its accuracy and quality it would be trough read. A serious student trying to understand what they are reading would be better off with a modern spelling and modern punctuation unless they are an archeologist. But they shouldn't change the sentences or word orders. So I do draw a line somewhere.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote