View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 04:10 AM   #48
RobertDDL
Whatever...
RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 840, Touch HD 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I know what was being said. But there is a scan and I have never seen a scan where I was unable to tell the difference between a comma and a speck.
This is getting tiresome, for me, and probably for everybody else still following this thread. I was clearly talking about cases where I do not have that scan, but if you read my previous post to the end, you will find that I had not given possible "speck vs. comma" issues as my reason for not publishing "unmodified" versions. Btw, if you do want to see a scan where everybody so far has found it hard to tell the difference between commas and specks, try Blake's Marriage of Heaven and Hell, just for the experience.
RobertDDL is offline   Reply With Quote