View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 06:50 PM   #198
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
I am attempting to use CALM for the first time, and I got my library columns all standardized, but it is still giving me problems with some of them. I used JobSpy to get the custom column matrix and confirmed that the lables, headers, and desctiptions are all the same. I can't seem to get past this column,

label name datatype id editable is_multiple normalized display
all_the_book_sources All_Sources text 66 1 1 1 {"description": "", "is_names": false}

the info is kind of smooshed, but you can see what the details are. Can you help?

Is is possible that because the title is All_Sources, and the label is "#all_the_book_sources", this is the problem? I changed the header to be less words.

calibre, version 4.3.0
ERROR: CALM: GENERATION OF CUSTOM COLUMNS TERMINATED PREMATURELY........ERROR: >>>>Exception in db.create_custom_column creating new custom column: ConstraintError: UNIQUE constraint failed: custom_columns.label The failed parameter used was: all_the_book_sources_14 All_Sources text with display: {} with is-multiple: True

Last edited by Rellwood; 11-13-2019 at 06:54 PM.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote