View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 03:57 PM   #581
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Not all of us take our readers with us when we go out. Mine never leave my home. So no, I don't use covers. They add too much weight and are pointless when reading on a sofa (where I do almost all of my book reading). I only have to keep my readers out of the reach of my cats.
I don't notice the added weight of the cover on my H2O. Besides, the weight of the Reader+cover is less then the weight of most pBooks.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote