View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 02:58 PM   #575
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookyboy View Post
Has anyone ever seen/heard of some type of "thickness adding" case?

I don't need any front screen protection, I'm literally looking for something almost "otter box like" (not so much the aesthetic, just the thickness) to put my Forma in..

I just really want to something to make the "handle side" fit in my hand more naturally.

All of these devices are just too thin for me and it kills the ergonomics of holding it totally. It really bums me out.

I've actually thought about getting some firm foam and going to work on "building my own grip" to slide on to the handle side or perhaps adhere to the back of the handle side of the Forma.
I once used a thick rubbery shell case (the kind that you put your reader in and only the back and sides are covered, not the screen) with my basic Kindle, but there seems to be nothing like that for the Forma.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote