View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 02:43 PM   #574
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I've read many posts of a Reader that's gone in a bag and come out broken. So unless the sleeve is solid, it's not all that useful. I know a Reader can still break when in a case, but at least the case gives some level of protection that's better then most sleeves.
Not all of us take our readers with us when we go out. Mine never leave my home. So no, I don't use covers. They add too much weight and are pointless when reading on a sofa (where I do almost all of my book reading). I only have to keep my readers out of the reach of my cats.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote