View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 03:58 PM   #45
crane3
Guru
crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fire hdx 8.9, Tab S2, Tab S5e, Aura ONE
I have all my books in all my tablets. Reason is that I do not have a "smartphone" & reading places like the doctor's office, dentist or even waiting to get a haircut do not have have wifi available. Also I do not pay for a cloud service & the Calibre Companion on the tablets are backups of each other.

Currently, considering the PG&E blackouts in Calif, I would think many people using the cloud will have some problems(?) in getting their book for reading. Even if I am unaffected by the official blackouts, the news media have show videos of the many trees that got knocked down by the high winds to disable power lines/poles in many neighborhoods.
crane3 is offline   Reply With Quote