View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 09:34 PM   #37
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
I download all my ebooks to my laptop and put them in Calibre to strip the DRM. I transfer them to my ereader from Calibre. Yes, the old USB cable way. I never use the Wifi on my dedicated ereaders. Except the Paperwhite but that's rarely since I do not care for Amazon at all. Occasionally they have a freebie no one else does.

I tend to read on one reader at a time. The rest are in a drawer and have usually been sitting so long I have to charge them up if I want to use them. I really need to thin out the collection.

I read a book and delete it from the reader so I don't have nearly my whole collection on any reader.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote