View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 05:23 PM   #70
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You may find it very difficult to find a decent flip phone. I had a look at Sprint in June for flip phones and there was a very poor selection. I don't see the selection getting any better. Also, it may cost more to get service without data.
Yeah, I know. I don't know what's going to eventually happen when T-Mobile and Sprint complete their "merger" (T-Mobile's take over). But if Sprint devices are still supported after that happens I can just use an old flip phone I already own. I don't buy Sprint service directly from Sprint, I use Twigby, which sells unlimited talk and text for $13 (and includes Verizon voice roaming). I currently pay an extra $6 to get a GB of data, but hardly ever use it.

If you want Sprint service without roaming, you can go to Tello and get unlimited talk and text for $8 — add a GB of data for $2 more.

Last edited by rcentros; 08-30-2019 at 05:37 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote