View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 08:52 PM   #62
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Thanks for the suggestion. I went with the reversible. My biggest problem with micro-USB is charging my UE Roll speakers that have the charging port in a weird place with a big rubber hump in front of it. I'm worried the magnet cords would just pop off. Great speaker, but charging it can be a challenge, especially in a darkened room.
In that case, yeah, the magnets wouldn't work, either straight or 90°. Might not even get the flap closed with the dongle sticking out just a little bit after charging. I had a different scenario in my head when you described the port was in a weird place.

Also, for ereaders you would want a cable that can transfer data occasionally. From what I seen the majority of magnetic connectors is charge only.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote