View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 10:27 PM   #1934
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss3181 View Post
Hello,
I will not read everything because there is too much page, besides I am French and I do not understand everything ...
sorry if the question has already been asked
My issue is the following
I have a Kobo Clara HD and through your plugin, I want to create collections on my Kobo.
How to do ?
I would like to make collections by serial name and author (surname, first name), as I did for my Kobo Aura, like this :
According to your posts in the Kobo forum, you are not using the KoboTouchExtended driver. Or, if you have, you have turned off the main reason to use it. But, please see the responses to that post.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote