View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 10:24 PM   #1929
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urdu View Post
I use the latest Kobo ext driver version. Still I can't transfer books to my Kobo?

calibre, version 3.46.0
FOUT: Fout: Fout bij communicatie met apparaat

Error communicating with device

'NoneType' object has no attribute 'startswith'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages/calibre/gui2/device.py", line 89, in run
File "site-packages/calibre/gui2/device.py", line 593, in _upload_books
File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.device.driver" , line 399, in upload_books
File "site-packages/calibre/devices/kobo/driver.py", line 2087, in upload_books
File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.device.driver" , line 313, in _modify_epub
File "lib/python2.7/posixpath.py", line 254, in expanduser
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'startswith'
I didn't think that was possible with the last set of changes in the driver. Removing the file "device_drivers_KOBOTOUCHEXTENDED.py.json" from the configuration directory will probably fix it. But, you might need to remove "device_drivers_KOBOTOUCHEXTENDED.py" as well and do the configuration from scratch.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote